Thursday, March 11, 2010

Free Trial Art Lessons


I spoke about this at the mom's meeting, and here it is. Maverick and I found an on-line art course for homeschooling family's. We tried the 4 free lessons and really like it. It was easy for Maverick to understand, and yet not below an adult. Have a small amount of art background I found the lessons clear, and well presented. We also loved that we did not have to go anywhere for the lessons, and could do them when we were ready. I am still looking into the membership and will share any information I get. But what I do know is it is $59.95 to sign up for a life time membership. The lessons have a video and a printable worksheet. They also have a place were you can buy supplies. Below is the link for the page, scroll all the way to the bottom for the free trial. You will get a new lesson once a week e-mailed to you for 4 weeks. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
http://www.fineartexperience.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment